Amending US Personal Tax Return

Do you need to amend your US personal tax return? Here’s everything you need to know about amending a tax return, including how to file an amended return and the penalties for not filing.

Read More »

We are happy to assist our clients in a timely, efficient, & cost-effective way

We are one of the IRS Enrolled Agents with many years of experience in US 1040/1040NR personal tax compliance reporting and FATCA Compliance FBAR Reporting.

We are also IRS Approved Certified Acceptance Agent [CAA] with many years of experience dealing with types of ITIN Form W7 application and passport certification processes for US TAX ID.

US Tax services - Expert Team