Foreign Spouse of US Citizen

Foreign Spouse of US Citizen

Michael is a American Citizen married to Emma (British Citizen) he wanted to apply for ITIN for his non resident alien spouse (Emma). Michael always self-prepare his 1040 tax return on US tax online software and confused about the ITIN application spouse. Our team assisted Micheal to obtain the ITIN for Emma successfully.

For more answers related to Spouse Dependent category application, please refer to FAQ section on spouse of U.S Citizen category.

We are happy to assist our clients in a timely, efficient, & cost-effective way

We are one of the IRS Enrolled Agents with many years of experience in US 1040/1040NR personal tax compliance reporting and FATCA Compliance FBAR Reporting.

We are also IRS Approved Certified Acceptance Agent [CAA] with many years of experience dealing with types of ITIN Form W7 application and passport certification processes for US TAX ID.

US Tax services - Expert Team