An Employer Identification Number (EIN) is also known as a federal tax identification number and is used to identify a business entity. It is commonly used by employers for the purpose of reporting taxes. It is also used by estates and trusts which have income which is required to be reported on Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts. The EIN is a unique nine-digit number issued by the IRS and includes information about which state in which the corporation is registered.
Step 1: Determine Your Eligibility
- You can apply for EIN if your principal business is located in the united states or in the U.S territories.
- When you apply for EIN, you should have a valid Taxpayer Identification Number ( SSN, ITIN, etc).
- You are limited to one EIN per responsible party per day.
Step 2: Applying Online
- You have to submit all the necessary details required in the online application session.
- The online application session is only 15 minutes long, you’ll have to complete the process within the allotted time or you would have to start over.
Step 3: Application Submission
- After you have completed the online application process for EIN, the provided data will go through a verification process.
- Right after your verification process is completed, you may then download, save, and print your EIN confirmation notice.
We can help you too!
ITINCAA (AKA TAXANDACCOUNTING HUB) aims to provide expert solutions to you ITIN, EIN, or US Personal tax-related matters considering the appropriate double taxation treaty rules and correct supporting documentation. We have provided EIN registration services for over 18 years, and we are a registered EIN service provider recognized by the IRS.
Get in touch with us at
(L) : +44 (0)208 221 1154
(M):+44 (0)791 439 3183
(L) :+44 (0)203 286 6445