What is ITIN Application rejection?
Your application for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) will be rejected because you are not eligible for an ITIN. Please see if you fall into the below mentioned category for your application rejection:
- Invalid documents submission
- Failure to provide inadequate additional information
What you can do now?
- Read your notice from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)to see why your application was rejected.
- Verify that you haven’t qualified for Social Security number (SSN)
- Ensure that your submitted documents are correct.
- Send your complete information/details to IRS
- Send a new application once again with complete answers and correct documents and copies of your tax return and paperwork to it attached.
We can help you too !
ITINCAA (AKA TAXANDACCOUNTING HUB) aims to provide expert solutions to you ITIN, EIN, or US Personal tax related matters considering the appropriate double taxation treaty rules and correct supporting documentations. We have provided ITIN registration and renewal services for over 18 years, and we are a registered ITIN service provider recognized by the IRS.
- Get in touch with us at
(L) : +44 (0)208 221 1154
(M):+44 (0)791 439 3183
(L) :+44 (0)203 286 6445
- Visit us at https://itincaa.com/